Select Page

Call now for a free consultation (919) 232-2332

Family Immigration

We are a nation of immigrants. Family is the backbone of the U.S. Immigration System. It is why many immigrants have come to the United States for several hundred years.

Family immigration law allows spouses, fiancés, parents, and other family members to petition for permanent residency. If you want to sponsor a loved one for a family visa, “Law Offices of Anton may be able to assist you.

Our firm understands how important it is for you to be reunited with relatives, and can assist you with each step of the visa application process. Family based immigration can sometimes be complicated, but we are more than qualified to offer you sound legal guidance.

We work with clients in order to help them with their Family Immigration cases. With many years of experience dealing with Family Immigration matters in we are confident we can help you no matter how complex your situation may be.

The eligibility criteria for Family immigration are:

Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen

-The child (unmarried and under 21 years old) of a U.S. citizen

-The spouse (husband or wife) of a U.S. citizen

-The parent of a U.S. citizen (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years or older)

Family Member of a U.S. Citizen in a Preference Category

-An unmarried son or daughter (21 years or older) of a U.S. citizen

-A married son or daughter (any age) of a U.S. citizen

-A sibling (brother or sister) of a U.S. citizen

Family member of a permanent resident in a preference category

-The spouse of a permanent resident

-The child (unmarried and under 21 years old) of permanent resident

-The unmarried son or daughter (21 years or older) of a permanent resident

Green Card Through Special Categories of Family

-Are a battered child or spouse of a U.S. citizen

-Entered the United States with a K visa as the fiancé(e) or spouse of a U.S. citizen or an accompanying child

-Obtained V nonimmigrant status

-Are a widow(er) of a U.S. citizen

-Are born to a foreign diplomat in the United States

A Fiancé Visaallows the non-citizen to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis, get married within 90 days, and then remain in the country while applying for a green card.

The USCIS has very strict rules and regulations when applying for a U.S. visa or permanent residence. Should your document be filled out improperly or any document is missing, it could delay your application or have it denied altogether.

To ensure the smoothest and easiest entry into the USA, employ the expertise of our Immigration Attorneys Contact us for more information at .

Contact Us

Abogado de Inmigración en Raleigh, NC

Contact us for more information at

(919) 232-2332